Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trailer Recommendation

Hey guys, just purchased a UTV and wondering what you all recommend for a trailer to haul. It pretty well filled up the 10' utility trailer I borrowed to haul it home. I'm thinking 12' for a little extra room. Would 14' be overkill? How wide would you go? Single axle or tandem? Anyone know of any deals out there or have something for sale? Thanks!

I have a PJ I really like. 14 would not be overkill imo. I have a single axle torsion suspension, would love a tandem but go torsion if its a single. Tandems usually jump the price a bit. Mine has a rear ramp and fron side ramps if I wanted to load 2 things. Mine is 7 x 14 I believe

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Brakes for small trailer like this? Not being rude, genuine question. I was going to get new trailer as well for a UTV but not another double with brakes.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Double axles seem like overkill for hauling a UTV. My single axle has never been an issue. I’d understand if you wanted to haul a UTV and a bunch of implements, etc.

The second you think "it's just for the utv" will be the minute you find another use for it. That's been my experience anyway.

Also, I tend to get a lot of flat tires and that's one other major reason I like double axle......can still get to where you are going.

Prolly had 15ish trailers so far for various reason. H&H prolly one of my favorites of the brands I've had.

I have an aluminum 14 trailer made by Bear Track (Minnesota) company. It’s awesome. Perfect for my Yamaha Viking.

Got a single 14ft aluma trailer and have had ranger 3 ice fishing flipover shacks propane tanks and all the gear never had a problem. Great trailer!

Dual axles not necessary for UTV. Get a longer trailer than you think you need. Hell, even 16-18’ is not too big. Don’t need all the weight on tongue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought a wide aluminum trailer to move our Exmark ZTR with a 72” deck around. Aluminum is nice to move by hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a single axle 12ft Aluma. I like it but did have to get some welding done on it last summer. I have hauled an ATV, swisher mower or flip disc but can't fit both pieces of equipment.... Wish I had a 14'

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Dual axle with trailer breaks you might as well get a car trailer. Sounds like you need to decide if you want a car trailer or utility trailer. I bought a used one for 250 bucks and its gone 500 miles already down the road without a hitch .

Top Bottom