Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trailing Dachshund puppies

deadted

Beautiful litter of purebred Miniature Dachshund puppies for sale. Born June 17th 2012. Will be ready around the first week of August. 5 puppies (2 females, 1 male still available). Rare colors available. Colors available: Black and tan, Silver and white dapple, red dapple, Brown and white, blue and tan. Out of great parents...quiet calm dogs...not yappers. Best Dachshunds I have ever had. Father is as solid as they come. He is a crack blood trailer and found well over 75 trophy deer. Mother has a great nose and excellent drive...she is a trained blood trailer as well. PM me or call 319-850-7915.

See pictures at: http://iowacity.craigslist.org/for/3120469893.html

Last edited:
Puppy Update

Update on Puppies: I have 1 male red dapple male left. He has an excellent temperament and drive. Call for pictures and information. 319-850-7915

I know Deadted, great friend I've known for a long time- this guy knows dogs, training, types of dogs for certain things, etc (I'm no where near an expert like him- no where close!) - if you are thinking of this, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by me for sure. You won't be dissapointed- I'd plan ahead since he's got a limited amount. Great guy & dogs, plan in advance if you can though and don't drag your feet if interested.

Top Bottom