• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Tree spade

Wi transplant

PMA Member
I'm looking for something with a tree spade on a skidsteer to hire for a day I would like to move some trees around my farm ? Any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Wi transplant

PMA Member
I called cat rentals and they wanted almost 900 a day for tracksteer with spade. Thought if I gotta pay that kinda money it would come with an experienced operator and get alot more trees moved .

Elvis188

Super Moderator
If you get it on a Friday afternoon can you pay the 1 day fee and return on Monday morning? I have done that before with other types of equipment in different areas.

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
$200 a day is not bad at all.

$900 a day is expensive!!! & u put fuel, transporting & labor into it. Wow.....
So- I have a skid steer & spade. Say I ran it for a 12 hour day... if I charged $100/hour that’s $1200 of course. $1800 @ $150/hour. Just thinking out loud & that makes a $900 rental look very expensive vs hiring someone.

here’s long term thought- if u could buy a reasonably priced pull behind or one for skid steer - could use it non stop til u r done with it. Then sell it for maybe lil less than u paid & minus repairs u put into it.

some good brands out there and some JUNK ones too I’d avoid if anyone is going to buy one.

IowaBowHunter1983

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have more than one person that I hire for $100 for skid steer work and it includes some very expensive forestry attachments. Thats all in. Rental rate for bare machine seems way too high.

Wi transplant

PMA Member
I got one for the day back in wi and only cost me 500 for 8 hrs he moved alot of trees for me .

Top Bottom