Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trespasser - NW Monroe

OneCam

A few pictures recently passed to me from the landowner trying to identify these trespassers ...

10-img_0374.jpg

10-img_0373.jpg

10-img_0065.jpg

Any help identifying these two would be appreciated :way:

Man, that's two Monroe County trail cam pictures of trespassers in the past week. Must be a circus down there :rolleyes:

That second guy cracks me up. Runs out to Gander Mountain and buys all blaze orange, grabs his home defense shotgun that sits next to the nightstand then goes hunting LOL.

Don't you think these guys would think that anyone who left a field of $13 a bushel field of soybeans standing probably owned it to hunt and didn't want them in there

I can see trespassing with the minimum amount of orange, but WOW I could have seen that guy from Taylor County!

I agree with the amount of blaze orange. I wouldn't think you would want to wear any blaze if you aren't supposed to be there. imo

Also, doesn't anyone use a scoped shotgun in Iowa? Everytime I see a pick, they are all with a Remington 870 without a scope! Man, why not have a gun capable of killing a deer more accurate?

sethgade280 said:
Also, doesn't anyone use a scoped shotgun in Iowa? Everytime I see a pick, they are all with a Remington 870 without a scope! Man, why not have a gun capable of killing a deer more accurate?

How do u know that they are deer hunting they could be out pheasant hunting. Because I know a lot of people here in Iowa that hunt deer with a scope.

How do u know that they are deer hunting they could be out pheasant hunting. Because I know a lot of people here in Iowa that hunt deer with a scope.

LOL I hope you are joking!!!! They are using shotguns with a slug barrel with open sights. I hope like heck you dont' shoot birds with your slug barrel!!!!

Last edited:
sethgade280 said:

I shoot a non scoped 870 and have no problem reaching out and touching sonething lol

LOL I hope you are joking!!!! They are using shotguns with a slug barrel with open sights. I hope like heck you dont' shoot birds with your slug barrel!!!!

Maybe its because the pics are to small on my phone there Seth that I can't tell that they have slug barrels on their gun mybad.

That orange tampon in the third pic looks a lot like that trespasser caught last year, the sponsored archery shooter?

EHHHHH! Does it make any difference what they are after!???? !!!! Trespassing is that!!!:confused:

Our trespass laws in this state suck. Some other states require a hunter to have written permission on his person to hunt a property that he doesn't own. Fines can be up to $1,000. The land doesn't even have to be posted. It is the responsibility of the hunter to determine property ownership and get written permission.
When you do catch a trespasser you already know their explanation," Well, we've always hunted this farm". Permission that was(maybe) granted 20 years ago is all they need to hunt forever....even after the property changes ownership.......come on Iowa.....PASS TOUGHER TRESPASS LAWS THAT HAVE SOME TEETH....AND THAT WOULD INCLUDE "NO TRESPASS" FOR ANY REASON, I.E. SHEDS, MUSHROOMS, ARTIFACTS.

Top Bottom