Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trespasser

bkcrrtnps

Anyone ID this scumbag near Blakesburg
47342404049699185b5d82b8887b60cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got shed Poached this year too. My kids were all excited to find absolutely nothing. There were sheds on the ground as I had a buck jump a fence with one side and by the time he got to my blind it was gone. I thought I'd leave it for my kids to find. UGGGH

Had one wearing a COVID mask and sunglasses. Had a stolen trail camera.in one hand checking his prize. Other trail cam got the pic.Guy was just taking the cards.Decided to start taking cameras. Still pondering on putting the guy in jail.......

Had one wearing a COVID mask and sunglasses. Had a stolen trail camera.in one hand checking his prize. Other trail cam got the pic.Guy was just taking the cards.Decided to start taking cameras. Still pondering on putting the guy in jail.......
I had a similar experience. Got pics of the guy with one of my cameras in hand, taken by another camera he didn't see. He took the SD card out of a different camera. That camera had internal space for 30 images and he didn't turn it off when taking the card. Between the images of him and his vehicle, the Sheriff office was able to positively identify him and there is an arrest warrant out for him.

Still baffles me that some people must not be aware how far camera technology has come. Basically should expect your pics to be taken where ever you roam.

Top Bottom