Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tresspassers/game violations

Are there provisions in Iowa law that revoke a persons hunting privileges in the state?

Shouldn't get to keep the FFL but that's up to the Feds.

He lost his job as a cop in 2006 after the first go around. Sounds like there have been plenty of issues in the past. With a weapons charge I don't see how he keeps his FFL but I'm not the ATF.

Here's one from last year.

I will wait to pass judgement till the case is closed. IDNR are pretty quick to assume and write tickets on their assumptions.

I will wait to pass judgement till the case is closed. IDNR are pretty quick to assume and write tickets on their assumptions.

I dunno, I think the DNR took plenty of time this go around. These charges stem from incidents on Jan 10, 2015. Probably all misdemeanors anyway and nothing but a hand slapping. Needs to be way more IMO especially for the second offenses!

The Feds won't pick this up because no felonies were committed. As for his FFL that will be untouched. Every charge is a misdemeanor therefore no reason for the atf to get involved.

Top Bottom