Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tru Glowe Sights

J

jason

I have a tru glowe pheasant/duck sight on my turkey gun. And I shoot 31/2 loads through it to day. My first shot was at 25 yards I had a tight pattern, but it wasn't in the turkeys neck. It was in the breast area. I had only 15 bb's in the head and neck area. I took off my tru glowe sight, and shot from the same distance. When I recounted, I had about 50 bb's in the neck and head. It seemed the tru glowe sight made me shoot low. I was wondering it any other owners of this sight has ever had this troblem?

PS: those shells kick like a mule!!!!!!!!

Jason, if you have a front site you may want to try to move it to adjust where you are hitting.If you dont have a front site you may want to look at the tru glow gobble sites.They make one with a adjustable front site.

JASON, NO TWO GUNS SHOOT ALIKE. HAVE YOU TRIED THE ADJUSTABLE TYPES (3).TRY TG STYLE NUMBER 944 THEY COST BUT ARE FULLY ADJUSTABLE. DONT BLAME THE SIGHT COMPANY--ITS AWONDERFUL PRODUCT. M350 OUT

I think that I have the same sight that you are talking about and had the same problem when I first got it. The sight that you are talking about is the mag glo dot! The problem is that this sight sits high on your gun! When you aim at your target you should be able to see the bottom of the sight! Looking down the rib it will look like a small black line. If not the, the dot will be higher than where the bead was. Try this and you will have better patterns. If not, you may be better off with the bead. Tru glo also make a tru point sight that interchangable colors that sits closer to the rib.

Top Bottom