Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

turkey calls

scout

I know this site is dedicated to whitetails, but I'd like to stay "local with my question.
I'm hoping to find time this summer to toy with making my own turkey calls. I would appreciate any info on websites or people I could contact. I would like to try different types. Wing bone, snuff can, diaphram, maybe even a box or slate. Thanks for any help.

Scout,
I frequent the NWTF message board and I have seen some post about making boxcalls i believe the site name is www.boxcalls.com
or www.boxcall.com i'm not 100% positve about the sight name but I know there are some out there. You could also go to the NWTF message board and read some past post and find more info than I can give you here. The address is www.nwtf.org I hope this helps some.

Micah

[This message has been edited by Micah35 (edited 02-16-2001).]

Scout

I think most of us hunt turkey so I don't feel your question is out of line at all. Maybe the administrators could start a second Turkey message board. I know I'd like to be a little more informed as to what the birds are doing while I'm stuck in my office!

Top Bottom