• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Turkey Loads??

cybball

PMA Member
My son shot twice today and missed. We have 4 shells left for his 20g.
I am looking online and they are no where to be found. Any thoughts on where I could find a box? Any places getting them in?

cybball

PMA Member
What kind do you need? I have a pile of 3 inch 20 ga if you need it.
That is what I need. Thanks! I’m in the blind now. I’ll look this week at the Fleet Farm and Scheels in WDM. If I come up empty I may take you up on the offer. Crazy to have to worry about finding ammo for my son for hunting.

muddy

Administrator
That is what I need. Thanks! I’m in the blind now. I’ll look this week at the Fleet Farm and Scheels in WDM. If I come up empty I may take you up on the offer. Crazy to have to worry about finding ammo for my son for hunting.
Will these work? Too bad I'm just seeing this as I was in DM today and could have given them to you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom