Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Turkey tag?

newfarmer

A co worker bought his turkey tag and it says he can hunt 1st, 2nd, 3rd season... is that correct? Its a gun tag

A CO once told me that even if a license is misprinted, it is still valid. Not sure I would care to test that statement. Archery tags are good for all seasons, but didn't think gun tags were good for multiple.

Shouldn't be. For gun hunting you can pick either 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, AND 4th - or you can get two 4th season tags. At least that's the way it has been in the past and I don't recall anything changing like that with turkey regulations.

Have him look closer. Those licenses always say Season 1-3 and then they specify which one. Couldn't find an old tag, but I found an old license.

Attachments

• 20220328_130416.jpg
    20220328_130416.jpg
    639.1 KB · Views: 19
*update* There was a printing issue where he got his license. Him and his buddy had tags that didnt specify which season they were actually going to hunt. They called and got it all taken care of. Thanks everyone!

Top Bottom