Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Turkey Tail Saver

Anyone have or use the turkey tail saver?? I finally broke down and ordered the dave smith strutter after thinking on it for pry 2 years! Just wondering if they are worth the $ or if you guys have a different way to keep the fan looking nice and transporting it easily! Thanks in advance!!

On the website it says scheels carry them but I was there today and the sales guy looked at me like he seen a ghost when I asked him if they had them! Where did you purchase yours shooter72?

I've had mine for 4 years or so and I got it from a buddy. Let me ask him and see if I can get some answers for you.

Don't laugh but I made mine out of cardboard and duct tape. Make 2 big squares a little bit bigger than your fan. Take the duct tape and go around 3 sides leaving the top open to slide your fan into. Cut a rectangular hole at the top in the cardboard for a handle and your done. Cheap and gets the job done!

FF

I use one and its worth it. Did the cardboard things for a while but the dew in the am would get it wet and it doesn't compare to the tail saver.

Top Bottom