Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Uh, welcome to the big 10 Nebraska

Gotta love it! Even though I cant hunt this weekend, this BIG win and Oklahomas thrashing of Ball St makes it a great weekend!
Woo Hoo

I was rooting for NE even tho I assumed they would get spanked.

Can't stand the sight of Bielema

First time in my life I found myself rooting for Bucky. Wisconsin is scary good this year, and could contend for the NC if things go right. I'm actually happy they aren't on the Hawks reg season schedule.

Gotta love an introductory spanking like that!!! Now if the hawks can beat the huskers that would make my whole season!

My first time as a badger fan as well and so far I'm 1 and 0 under the red banner, little better then my stats under the black and gold banner :(

They look like the real deal, Mr. Wilson is some athlete...

That O line is impressive, and Monte Ball will flat out run over guys and through arm tackles. I think they are the most consistent NC contender out there. The SEC might have speed, and the(what used to be 12, soon to be few) Big 12 has their spread attack, but Wisky is the real deal. Good thing their head coach has a tiger hawk tattoo on his leg.

i was wishing the iowa team that beat michigan would have shown up! cause things would have been different. but thats the hawks for you!

Top Bottom