Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Unfortunate find

crietveld

6f1cf76f544f0f4824a014f51c56790b.jpg

79b246d5200d616ab1ffdaec9b787d46.jpg

Found a shed buck in my crick on Saturday barely alive. Shot him as he wasn’t going to make it. Went for a walk Sunday and picked up his antlers. Left side scored 95” right side 78”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any way to reattach them to his skull and mount him with a different cape? I'd sure be looking into this if I were you. I'd say you were extremely fortunate.

Thats a hammer. There is definitely a way to mount him so the sheds can be placed on the mount and taken off at your leisure. Many have done it.

Oh my gosh! Yep - tough find!!!!! We had same thing with a buddy... he was out and pry his best 4 year old he passed all year could hardly walk.... Septic and had tine holes in his guts. Shot him and rack came off. Bummer!!!!

A neighbor got a poor shot on him the end of October. I’ve seen him several times since and thought he would recover. I have his sheds from last year pretty sure he was only 4.5 this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang, that is unfortunate. Hate it, but glad you were able to end his suffering and match his antlers up.

Top Bottom