Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Unwanted Whitetail capes/Beginner taxidermist offer..

EVIL X

PMA Member
Season is underway for urban,youth, and seniors. Archery is right around the corner! I am a beginner taxidermist with 5 whitetails completed so far, so I am not a "master" taxidermst as of yet.

We all know you can not get any better with somethings unless you get hands on practice.

If anyone harvests a deer this year, and does not want their cape I would be willing to purchase them. I am only interested in buck capes of any size. obviously i am not wanting it if it is spoiled.

Also, I would like to throw out, that if you are fortunate enough to harvest a deer and are on the fence on getting it mounted or not, I am willing to do shoulder mounts for a limited time for $250. I use forms sculpted for our big midwestern deer, competition quaility eyes, tanned capes (not dry preserve) and ear liners.

I am willing to send anyone interested in a shoulder mount pictures of my completed deer just so you can see my caliber of work.

Contact me via pm if you are interested

I am located in central des moines.

Good luck this season everyone!

Still needing any unwanted capes. I am willing to pay fair, going price for them as well. I have a few guys who have old or poor quality mounts that they want redone.

Also, I will try to get some pictures of my current projects and past work as my offer of doing shoulder mounts will stand this entire season.

Sure, I don't have any loaded here at work, but I will try to upload them to the site as soon as I get home.

I put a similar offer up last year, but, gave a free european mount for the cape instead of cash.. something to think about.. mature buck capes go for pretty wild prices these days..:way:

For some reason it wont allow me to post my pics to the thread. If i could send them to someone to post for me, that would be great.

Lol well I read the faq on here and it still says in the lower left hand of my screen that I cannot post images..

8-25-2010_2nd_deer_394-1.jpg

There is a couple pics of my second mount. thank you gundog for posting those. I hope you received the one of my 4th mount?

Thank you very much for bailing me out on the pictures gundog. That is a quick and simple pic of my fourth mount completed. Thanks for looking.

Top Bottom