• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Vaughn's 1st Antlered Buck - WOW!

Obsessed

Short version. Long version to come when time frees up.

My oldest son, Vaughn (13), and I had the best hunt of our lives last night. We watched this guy emerge from the timber about 200 yards out and creep across a beanfield toward us for at least 15 minutes before he presented a good broadside shot at ~45 yards. I am ONE PROUD PAPA!!! Look at that cheezy grin!!! I LOVE IT!!!

This buck was HUGE for this time of year. Big ol' fat belly and swollen neck. He looked like it was mid November instead of October 1st. I unofficially measured him at 162-6/8 Gross and 149-4/8 Net. One Taxidermy bill I'm not even blinking an eye at.

noname.jpg

Pic2 (Buck hanging in machine shed) deleted in response to douche bag deerman54 comments

Pic3 (Buck hanging in machine shed) deleted in response to douche bag deerman54 comments

Pic4 (Buck hanging in machine shed) deleted in response to douche bag deerman54 comments

Last edited:

Wi transplant

PMA Member
Awsome early season buck!!! Congrats !! Early season bucks make the best looking mounts !!!! Great shooting young fella!!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Obsessed

Thanks everybody! We've recently entered the moody punk teenage years with this young man and I can't tell you how good it is to see a genuine smile of happiness across his face. I nudged him on the drive home and said, see, dad's not such a big asshole all the time, is he... ;)

Top Bottom