Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Vaughn's 1st Antlered Buck - WOW!

Obsessed

Short version. Long version to come when time frees up.

My oldest son, Vaughn (13), and I had the best hunt of our lives last night. We watched this guy emerge from the timber about 200 yards out and creep across a beanfield toward us for at least 15 minutes before he presented a good broadside shot at ~45 yards. I am ONE PROUD PAPA!!! Look at that cheezy grin!!! I LOVE IT!!!

This buck was HUGE for this time of year. Big ol' fat belly and swollen neck. He looked like it was mid November instead of October 1st. I unofficially measured him at 162-6/8 Gross and 149-4/8 Net. One Taxidermy bill I'm not even blinking an eye at.

Last edited:
Awsome early season buck!!! Congrats !! Early season bucks make the best looking mounts !!!! Great shooting young fella!!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Thanks everybody! We've recently entered the moody punk teenage years with this young man and I can't tell you how good it is to see a genuine smile of happiness across his face. I nudged him on the drive home and said, see, dad's not such a big asshole all the time, is he... ;)

Top Bottom