Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Velvet Buck!!

ShedHunter1

A few weeks ago people were saying how a few bucks had'nt dropped got this picture today of the starts of his new antlers!! Crazy!
I told the wife it starts all over again! she replied and said it never ends! LOL :grin:

velvetbuck2013_zps8ed5698c.jpg

I love watching the antlers grow but this year I've decided to wait until June 1st then to check cameras every month to two months to keep away from the deer until it get closer to the season. Plus get tired of buying batteries after 2000 pics a week in the spring

Yea that does get costly. I don't put the battery cameras out until July. This camera has a solar panel and sends the pictures right to our home PC. Last time I seen this camera was when I was shed hunting. I'll post more when they start forking!

Yea that does get costly. I don't put the battery cameras out until July. This camera has a solar panel and sends the pictures right to our home PC. Last time I seen this camera was when I was shed hunting. I'll post more when they start forking!

I got a couple cameras on existing mineral sites and just two weeks ago added three cameras, two on new mineral sites and the other over a watering hole. Very anxious to check them and find my first velvet nubs of the year!! Love watching them develope!

I have one out over a mineral site. i went out to check it a couple of weeks ago, but forgot my computer to download the pictures.....Oh well, just keeps the suspense building for awhile longer until I can get out there!

I have 2 bucks thst got 3 inch antlers already and one big one that cant shed his antlers ?

A couple of weeks ago while helping at our youth turkey hunting camp, we saw one spike bull still carrying his antlers and he was running with a decent bull that had about 3-4" of growth. I love this time of year!

Great pic Bill! :way:I seen one sporting some fuzz-bumps last week to! :D My wife would agree with your wife I'm sure. :grin:

Its not that costly if your delay is 3 or 5 min, that keeps pic #s down and lasts alot longer

You got me itching to see what was out so I decided to finish off some old batteries in a camera.. Got a buck that is already forking

Top Bottom