Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Veterans Day

fatboy

Thank you to all that have served or serving our great country! Even though I do not have the day off, I am training Warriors the next two weeks, which takes me out of the woods, but is a very rewarding job anytime of the year.

I know I am not American, but.....
I miss my grandpa, he was a hero. Left us 11 years ago. Thanks to all who served.
CTia-c-U8AAqteS.jpg

Thanks for all who have served. Also I read on another forum that there are certain discounts for vets today. Sitka was 30 or 40 percent. Tenzing was pretty significant as well as First Lite. Let all vets know.

Can't express how much I respect all those who have served our country. You will always be the greatest our country has to offer. Thanks.

but hey, we should be thankful everyday!

November 11, 1967 was the day my dad's company was ambushed and almost overrun. A sister company broke through the lines on November 12, after dad spent a long night in the wounded group hoping to be evacuated, but still in the fight. Veteran's Day was never actually about Veteran's Day in our house growing up, but the other 364 days sure as heck were!

Happy belated Veteran's Day to all who have served and sacrificed. And let's not forget the families who kept the home strong while they were away and also helped them fight the wars that were brought home!

Top Bottom