Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Video Eyewear?

Have not tried them yet. Heard they work good. Check them out on YouTube. There is a skeet video that's pretty sweet!

I bought a pair at the Deer Classic this year. I have recorded a few short videos at home and it works pretty good. There is no zoom but I hope to get some good video turkey hunting this year.

Some of the videos look pretty good for coming out of a pair of glasses. FYI though, you can get them for a lot cheaper on ebay.

I ordered a pair last Saturday.. I'm excited to get them in and try them out.. I keep thinking of the endless possibilities I can use them for. The main thing it seems bothers most people with them is you don't realize how much you just use your eyes to look around rather than turning your head so a lot of the things you're looking at are missed on video

I bought a pair today at Jax in Ames. Andy at the store has a pair and loves them. Another employee said he has seen Andy's hunting footage and said they provide very good video and audio. They said that since Hunter's specialties bought them out, that the price dropped from $170 to $99 on them, and that HS is sold out currently on them. Well, I bought a pair, and am looking forward to using them for bow hunting and fishing. I paid $99 for mine, and they have more in stock. They stated the Hunters specialty guys cock them to the side on their hat when shooting a bow, so they aim at your animal, otherwise the camera will be looking to the right of the shot, with a right handed bow shooter. Gun hunting this is not necessary. Andy states that he removes the lens and wears them with no lens when hunting, which sounds like the ticket for me. Should be fun. Thanks for posting Blake.

Last edited:
Top Bottom