• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Video on Making Buck Beds

ksbooner

I had a buddy that had this guy build a bunch of buck beds on his property so I hired him and we built 25 unbelievable buck beds in a day.

I went to my property today and thought I'd check about 6 of them. I couldn't believe it, they are all getting used and I have to admit I am sold on them. I think they will pay off in 3 years when I have more and more bucks using them.

Here is the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1yzWwtd2e8

He's tweeked them a little since then, made them a little tighter so only bucks would use them and not does.

I like that he's about 1/3 of the price of Tony Lapratt.

PM me if you want any more info.
Take care and keep cool!!!!

PYBucks

Good for you. I made 3 on my property in the spring following his advice but haven't had a chance to check them. Hopefully they are getting used.

I really want to set a trail camera up over one.

Tim

SaskGuy

I've heard of this numerous times and it is indeed hard for me to comprehend living where I do. Hope it works for you.

Shedaddict_2008

Never heard of this until now. I cant imagine being out there in august in the heat we have and making them. Bad enough hanging stands and cutting shooting lanes.

Top Bottom