Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Viewing pictures in posts

ERIC 05

Why am I unable to see some of the pictures in the posts and not others, im logged in. I tried internet explorer and google chrome. Most pictures I can see, some I can not. Cant figure it out. :(

I can't help you, but I have the same thing happen to me.. Seems like they eventually show up though.. I've had some success with clicking on the "Refresh" button on the browser, but that doesn't always work..

I have the same thing, about half of them show up as red x's. What is different about these pictures. It only happens on my other computer. Is it something with the browser?

Same issue. I can see all pics fine at work, but at home some don't show up. I've figured out that it's the pics uploaded from a user's IW albums.

I run on Mozilla and run all of my updates. I don't get it, but have accepted it.

I too have the same problems with viewing pictures. Can the mods look into this with the higher powers and see if something cant be resolved.

I think I may have discovered the problem. If you right click on the pictures you can see as well as click on the ones that you can't, and look at properties, I find that the pictures I'm not able to see, are the pictures that are uploaded with photobucket. That being said, anybody else have any ideas how to remedy this problem?

...and my "other" computer will not allow me to access photobucket... bummer. I believe this to be the reason. SOL

Last edited:
Top Bottom