Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Vortex optics ?

Cornfed

Bowhunting Addict
Does anyone have any field experience with Vortex optics? Especially their line of scopes.... seriously considering a Vortex Diamondback for a muzzleloader scope. You CAN'T beat their warranty.... all the reviews I have read online have been very positive. Hoping to get some last minute advise from anyone on here that has used their optics.... :way:

Can't speak for the scopes first hand but have used their binos for about 6 years. Great glass, never fog, durable and the cost is right.

I have checked out some of their scopes, they look just as top notch as the binos. I wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger.

Kratz

I love their binos. I am not a glass expert by any means but I am very happy with the quality. Blow my old Nikon Monarchs away. I am guessing their scopes are on par with the binos.

I have several friends down here that use Vortex riflescopes and swear up and down by them. I've used a pair of binos a couple of times and they gave my Swaros a solid run for their money. Back to the scopes, my buddies have me pretty much convinced that my next scope will be a Vortex over Leupold or Zeiss. You won't regret it!

Thanks guys !.... that is what I needed to hear.... will order one this morning.... online reviews are very helpful, but I always like hearing feedback from those whom I know are hardcore whitetail hunters.... no better place than here to get that feedback.... :way:

I love their binos. I am not a glass expert by any means but I am very happy with the quality. Blow my old Nikon Monarchs away. I am guessing their scopes are on par with the binos.

Matt,

What model vortex binos you have? I need an excuse to replace my Nikon Monarchs.... probably will wait until next season though....

Vortex has great products and incredible customer service.
Several models on hand if anyone wants to see them first hand.

I have a set of Vortex binos, and think they are great. After I bought my binos my father in-law went out and bought a set of binos and a scope, he loves them both. I have shot his rifle a few times and the scope is clear and crisp.

Like mentioned before, you cannot beat their warranty or customer service.

Matt,

What model vortex binos you have? I need an excuse to replace my Nikon Monarchs.... probably will wait until next season though....

I have had the Diamondbacks, 8 x 42 and my brother has the 10 x 42. I am rough on stuff, and I mean real rough so I was a bit hesitant to pull the trigger on the Viper HD. After 6 years of abuse not a nick on my diamondbacks and they have been through hell.

Kratz

I've used the 10 x 42 fury model the past 5 years and they still work great. I was hesitant to pull the trigger on a higher end model but will be looking hard at the viper hd in the next few years. I picked up a spotter two years ago and have been pleased with it as well. No experience with their scopes though.

I did a ton of research on glass and decided on vortex for my price point. The birdwatchers really liked vortex and they are a serious bunch! :way:

I've used Vortex for years, and Eagle Optics (same company) for years before that. You won't find better optics for the money - and their customer service is second to none! I highly recommend them!

Matt,

Had a set of the fury and now have the talon HD. Great low light capabilities and very durable. Heads and tails above the Monarchs. I couldn't wait to get rid of those... :way:

Thanks for all the feedback guys!.... ordered a Vortex scope this morning... will be giving them more business in the future I am sure.... now looking seriously at their binoculars... :way:

I've got their binos "stokes label" same company older glasses and they're awesome. Sent them in for eye cup repairs and got them back in 4-5 days with brand new eye cups zero charge to me. I also have one of their spotting scopes and am really happy with it as well. Their warranty can't be beat.

Top Bottom