Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wedged Yote

Handcannon

Not the coyote pic I have been hoping for. Just about 100 yds from mom & dads driveway, down the gravel. Must've been chasing food. It easily could've went around this little tree. Just got itself wedged in there.

full

full

One in a million there! Better than the deer i find hoping barb wire though getting legs caught & twisted in (rough way to go). One less coyote is good though!

I've come across this, but it wasn't natural. There's someone that hunts the public around the properties I frequent, and for whatever reason they leave the coyotes they shoot in trees or fences like this.

I've come across this, but it wasn't natural. There's someone that hunts the public around the properties I frequent, and for whatever reason they leave the coyotes they shoot in trees or fences like this.

That's an old method of "coyotes beware" from the ranches out west & south. I've read about that kind of thing.

No hunting near where this one is. It's just off the corner of my parents neighbors front yard. He was headed towards the gravel road, or atleast that's the way he's pointing.

Top Bottom