Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Weird Kansas Buck

KSHUNTER

PMA Member
Today is opening day of Kansas rifle season and my wife’s grandpa shot a very nice 140 class buck first thing.

My buddy runs the meat locker and I ran down from work to see the deer. Well he was just getting started to skin it and noticed a little flap of skin under the buck butt hole, the flap is about 4 inches long as big around as a nickel, and covered in hair. Then we see there are no testicles or penis. So we are guessing that flap is his penis.

The neck is skinny with zero swelling, the overall body is small. The hair around the little flap, that we are assuming is his penis, isn't stained, so we are guessing it squatted when it peed. The antler bases show pieces of bark so he has been rubbing trees. We were wondering if it was a hermafidite(sp) but it doesn't have any utters.

Anyone else ever see anything else like this? I took pictures with my phone, but have no way of getting them one a computer.

I recall a tv program couple of years ago in which they filmed a deer with a rack squatting to urinate. It looked rather doeish also. This deer could be a hermaphrodite too.

Wow, I didn't relize a Mizzou fan could type? Impressive!! Just Kidding, sure miss the nights on Mass Street when KU and Mizzou were playing. Oh the college days...

Jayhawk blood runs deep in my family, my wife graduated from there. I graduated from Washburn so I was always in Lawrence watching the games.

I'm not even from MO originally(Iowa born and raised) but living/working in St. Louis for the last 12 years has had an effect on me:D I actually went to college at Iowa State, so I do understand Big 12 rivalries, it does not get much bigger than MIZZOU and Kansas. At least we can probably both agree on our hatred of all things Cornhusker:drink2:

Born and Raised in Iowa but a Mizzou grad, (such a devoted Hawkeye Fan, I could not attend IA state) but always saw the rivalry from both KS schools with MU. Was comical how devoted some people were to their schools. Made for good entertainment at games tho.

I am the doctor that did the surgery on this buck. As a child he knew he was different, never felt like the other boys, never wanted to rough house or make scrapes on the ground. He was the only boy at school who didn't run around chasing the girls trying to impress them. He never understood and was in denial about being gay. Finally 2 years ago he came to me and wanted a change. I explained the procedure to him and gave him 6months to think it over. I explained that although I could make him mostly female his antlers would still be intact. 6 months later and we had the surgery. Billy then changes her name to Pat. She was so happy just to feel like like one of the girls. She was looking forward to the upcoming winter seasons when she could finally shed those "dredful antlers" - her words... I am very sorry to see Pat go. You will be missed girl:(

"At least we can probably both agree on our hatred of all things Cornhusker"

We are sure going to miss pounding your azz's every year! ;-)

I am the doctor that did the surgery on this buck. As a child he knew he was different, never felt like the other boys, never wanted to rough house or make scrapes on the ground. He was the only boy at school who didn't run around chasing the girls trying to impress them. He never understood and was in denial about being gay. Finally 2 years ago he came to me and wanted a change. I explained the procedure to him and gave him 6months to think it over. I explained that although I could make him mostly female his antlers would still be intact. 6 months later and we had the surgery. Billy then changes her name to Pat. She was so happy just to feel like like one of the girls. She was looking forward to the upcoming winter seasons when she could finally shed those "dredful antlers" - her words... I am very sorry to see Pat go. You will be missed girl:(

Whhhaaaaat? I've been brainwashed by the media that they are born this way and they dont have a choice. Whew, thanks for clearing that up :D

Top Bottom