Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What an ignorant moron

bkcrrtnps

71e31229494b7c442cab538030299ca9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here the coons do a lot more damage than the deer. Wish they were worth more so guys would want to trap them.

Ignorant is a wise word here. This is what I despise about politicians. This should motivate every hunter in iowa to be in contact with their legislature!!!

Ignorant is a wise word here. This is what I despise about politicians. This should motivate every hunter in iowa to be in contact with their legislature!!!

I mean a farmer who despises deer can buy 50 tags now if he wants. The answer isn’t “eliminating” antler less deer or adding another season. Then he wants to spend tax $$ to study deer damage to crops. Coons do way more damage!! Ave yields are higher now than ever. I’ll bet you could take every deer off one of your farms for a year and you’re not going to see a big increase in yield….they don’t damage that much and to many factors involved. Weather, soil condition, etc.

Had a serious hunter tell me…I’m not messing up my area during shotgun killing does if I’m after a big buck….news flash..You’re not the farmer bitching about doe numbers and if you choose to not harvest does because your after a certain buck, that’s on you

Anyone who can't fill doe tags to control the population on their land or claims they can't find willing hunters isn't trying at all. Literally tons of hunters looking for property to hunt that would love to help farmers control their population. Between the already available seasons and deprevation tags the opportunities are plenty as they are.

Anyone who can't fill doe tags to control the population on their land or claims they can't find willing hunters isn't trying at all. Literally tons of hunters looking for property to hunt that would love to help farmers control their population. Between the already available seasons and depredation tags the opportunities are plenty as they are.
THIS ^^^^^ is what you tell your local elected representatives. Never too early to start emailing them.

THIS ^^^^^ is what you tell your local elected representatives. Never too early to start emailing them.
Before legislature gets “loaded up” with comments from folks- please!!!!!….. reach out NOW!!! Explain the above. Explain that iowa is one of the best managed or special places- we need to keep it that way!!! Or whatever your personal feelings are. Please email now folks!!! The attacks are coming!!! Preemptive action needed!!!

Top Bottom