• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

What was your best buck day (numbers) this fall.?

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Slow and steady. That was this hunting season. I never had any “insane days” I can recall. Heck “best day” was mid nov & shot the 7 year old but - I’ll admit- that was a “slow day”. Think I saw 3-4 does and maybe 2-3 Bucks.
“On Fire” when I was a kid- If u saw 2 Bucks in a sit- whoa, that was crazy!!! :)

jkratz5

Super Moderator
Bow season, day before I shot my buck I saw 11 different bucks, 2 shooters. Same stand the next day I put down a giant.

Illinois late season, saw 8 bucks, 2 shooters.

MN Slick

PMA Member
I reviewed my rut camera data and here are the days that stand out for higher than ave daylight buck activity of 3.5 and older bucks.

Farm 1 North MO: 10/31, 11/8, and 11/22

Farm 2 North MO: 11/1, 11/7, 11/10

Bowtech84

November 6th - don't remember exact number but pry 15ish by 10am. Nothing mature. Didn't see the first mature buck till November 24th I believe. Got my first shot opportunity at a mature buck the evening before gun season.

Hardwood11

It is going to be a good fall!
In Minnesota the best day was 11 bucks, mostly younger, and a total of 30 deer. One of those rare cold October evenings when literally every deer was moving.

Best dates for 4.5+ bucks on camera were 10/29 and 11/10. The only 4.5 buck I saw in the stand was on 10/29 and 11/26 (same buck). He also showed on camera 12/16. Best date for number of deer was 12/16 with 15 or so antlerless in the field at once or 1/7 with the same number of does and bucks combined. Only November rut action was a 3.5 cruising thru on 11/12. Had a couple 3.5 or younger lightly sparring for a couple minutes on 1/7.

cda77

November 12 for me this year. I think around 10 different bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meyeri

PMA Member
October 28th I saw 5 bucks in the 120-135 range; maybe one was a 5 year old, the rest were 3 or 4. Other than that no day really stood out for buck movement, but I only had a handful of 5+ year old bucks to chase this year so that factors in.

ArcheryIA44

PMA Member
Nov. 16. I picked out a site that was only 400 yards off a class B road in a public area, but I had never sat in this stand. On that Thursday, I sat all day and saw 36 deer, of which at least nine were bucks, four were mature and I came to full draw on two (one didn't stop and one busted me at less than 10 yards).

Top Bottom