Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What we've been waiting for!

NWBuck

PMA Member
Amen to that one! Even if it doesn't get the good bucks out of their beds, it will at least kill off those mosquitoes and nasty little "no-see-ums". I plan on logging a few more treestand hours than I normally might at this time of year. Good Hunting everyone...report back here on Monday!

I just came in from the woods and the big boys moved early. I just saw a monster, one of the biggest I have ever seen, at 60 yards. He made a right instead of a left, story of my life. He was just eating on some soybeans. First time I have sat in this stand, are they still on a regular feeding pattern???

Guys this is the weather we have been waiting for. Hopefully this will get the deer moving. I can't wait for this weekend. I hope to hear a bunch of success stories on Monday. Hopefully I'll have one for ya too.

Good luck, be safe, and God Bless

Micah

Saw good movement this weekend. Was able to harvest a nice doe on Saturday morning. Saw a real nice 160 inch class buck last night at 60 yards. Also saw a few smaller bucks and does.

Top Bottom