Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Whats he score?

iowabucks

I have pictures of this buck from last year too. Looks pretty much the same this year.

Only bad thing is this property has alot fewer deer on it and most times i hunt it i see no deer at all. As much as l would like to get this one, i probably wont spend much time there.

What do you guys think we would score?

DSC06744.jpg

DSC06810.jpg

DSC06775.jpg

DSC06799.jpg

DSC06743.jpg

DSC06800.jpg

Great buck, I have a similar issue with a giant walking around on a property with almost no deer. Tough sitting when I have another property that I'll see deer at every sit, good luck!!

the first picture is not the same deer as the other three unless its two different years.Its g 4 on the right side is longer than the rest only on the first picture.

i would say well into the 170s in the first picture if the g4 on the left side matched the right,but it looks broke off.

the first picture is not the same deer as the other three unless its two different years.Its g 4 on the right side is longer than the rest only on the first picture.
Good catch! I didn't even notice that.

Two similar bucks running around. Awesome!

I think all the pics are the same deer.In the first pic the G4 on the right side lines up perfectly with the G4 on the left side to make it appear longer than it really is.If you notice in the first pic that the left G2 is an inch or so shorter than the G3,it is the same in all pics.GREAT buck.I would guess maybe 170s

It's the same deer in all the pictures. I thought the same but the G4 on the left side is what makes the G4 on the right side seem much longer. Both G4's are lined up perfectly in the first picture.

AWESOME DEER!! 165ish

Oops...I did not see what Archery95 said in the last post. That's exactly what I was trying to say though!

Although I wish you had two of those big boys running around...I'm afraid it is still only the one hoss!

Good luck!!!

That deer will not go over 160 gross. Still a good deer. All that matters is if he walks by and your heart starts pumping fast.

That deer will not go over 160 gross. Still a good deer. All that matters is if he walks by and your heart starts pumping fast.
?????? I have to disagree I hope he shoots him so we can see. :way: Net score doesn't matter to me it's all about what the deer grew for antler.

Top Bottom