Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Where to rent a tree spade??

Austin

Looking for suggestions on where I can rent a tree spade for a skid steer in sw iowa. Or better yet someone that has one for hire as I would need to rent a skid steer as well. Wanting to make a wall of cedars along a fence line. I have plenty of 3 to 6 foot cedars on the property close by already just need them moved. I'm near council bluffs ia. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Agree with above.
I know Des Moines has a few options - so - pry check dealerships & rental places within hour or 2 of u. Pry just need to “dig” into places that rent them. I’m not sure on this one but I know several places do rent them. Even if it’s Des Moines - maybe worth a trip?

Capitol City Rental will be your best bet. Make sure you rent a skid steer with 2 speed as most of your time spent will be travel between.

Des moines closest place i found to rent skidsteer and spade . Was about 600 for a day ! Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Nichols Equipment in Des Monies will be your best bet. They're big customers of mine. Good people!

scoop.jpg

Top Bottom