Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who to write into NOW & Bills urgently in play.....

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
From IBA below.
QUICK QUESTION FROM ME TO ALL OF YOU.... I see below from IBA on SF 581, with contacts. Write in to those 3 urgently!!! On HF 210, do we only write into our reps OR... would it be good to email all of them? Can we get List of Reps emails if anyone able. The second one below especially troubles me. Heck, any deer legislation, it's so rare that it's "TRULY GOOD" for the herd, hunters, the residents, access, quality of hunting across state, etc- ALL WE GET TO PLAY IS DEFENSE - which is a shame. Always the same names on this crap legislative proposals every year. BUT.... Here's the 2 action items...

IBA TODAY:
"Notice of Subcommittee Meeting

Committee: Ways and Means (House)

Subcommittee: SF 581

Bill Title: A bill for an act relating to deer population management. (Formerly SF 464, SF 427.)

Rozenboom’s legislation on deer population management.

For those who would like to see lobbyist declarations click on link below

https://www.legis.iowa.gov/lobbyist/reports/declarations?ga=89&ba=SF581

Subcommittee Members:

Nordman-CH, Carter.Nordman@legis.iowa.gov

McConkey, Charlie.McConkey@legis.iowa.gov

Mitchell, Joe.Mitchell@legis.iowa.gov

Date: 03/02/2022 5:00 PM

Agenda:

HF2410 - A bill that authorizes non residents relatives of Iowa landowners to get tags.

It is difficult to describe, but we are registered against this bill. Please read it and contact your Representative and express you opposition to this bill.

This bill relates to nonresident landowner deer hunting licenses. "

Emailed everyone. House & then did senate before this. Talk is cheap & action is critical ;). Thx for those that wrote in. Critical to do this & once u have an email- maybe 20 mins to email everyone. Easy!!! Thx all & please keep spreading word & writing in.
A209A143-52A5-4706-804B-80571CB2944D.png
409713E3-07FC-41B7-83EA-28E318896C7B.png

Top Bottom