Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Willow 9

PMA Member
CJ20101stshotgunseason023-1.jpg

CJ20101stshotgunseason013.jpg

WillowDitch031.jpg

I have one trail cam picture of this buck back in August. I really didn't think he was all that special. He had short brows and that sticker off his G-1. CB602 had seen the buck live on the hoof and said he's a shooter. My 16 year old son bought a 1st season shotgun tag for some reason. We always get the late muzzloader tag. So off to grandpas farms we go. He sits out in the terraces pretty much all morning with little action. He's cold and comes back to the truck and of course is hungry. I told him to get back out there because the neighbors will start pushing deer at noon. Well they did and at around 1300 hrs this guy came by him at 40 yards. The Omega with a 200 shock wave and 100 grains 777 did the job! He went 60 yards and piled up. I was really surprised about the size of this deer. The trail cam picture didn't do him justice. This buck is my sons first true wall hanger and he is still speechless.

Top Bottom