• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Hunterra - Custom Hunting Property Maps

Wincester SX3 Slug Gun

Brett Morris

PMA Member
Selling my Winchester SX3 Slug gun: I bought it brand new from Scheels last year. Had I known our shotgun group would dissolve a year later I would have never bought it. I ended up hunting with my muzzleloader the entire gun season and have no reason to keep this anymore. It has a Eotech 512 sight on it that I would prefer to keep but also open to selling as a package. I can text or email pictures of the gun but it's in absolutely perfect condition. I also have 10 boxes of slugs I can work into the deal.

http://www.winchesterguns.com/produ...-x3-current-products/sx3-cantilever-buck.html

Gun Only - $1,050

Gun w/Eotech sight - $1,450

I'd also entertain a trade for rifles of similar value. Something I could hunt coyotes or big game with.

Thanks!

Brett Morris

PMA Member
Open to an offer.

Ended up taking down the post a year ago because we contemplated shotgun hunting again but now I’m committed to selling. Haven’t shot it since the previous post. This gun is basically brand new. Asking $850 obo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brett Morris

PMA Member
What is the range on that bad boy?

I had an Eotech 512 Holographic sight and was stacking slugs at 150 yards on the range. It's only been hunted with a couple days, both days I dropped antlerless deer at 150-160 yards. With a scope I can only imagine it would accurate even further out. My buddy has one (the reason I also bought one) and he's got a couple bucks in the 200 yard range with his.

About this Discussion

Top Bottom