Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wtb 2 person stands

If they've got a Mendard's close by, have them keep an eye out there. In about another month or so they'll have their fall hunting stuff out and often have doubles for under $100.

NWBuck

I don't have anything for sale, but have learned if you really want to get two people in a stand you don't want the standard 40" wide stands. The 44" ones are Much roomier. You would not think 4 inches would make much difference, but it does. Also, ones with a full platform back to the tree are much easier to maneuver in. Sniper and Big Game have these. I have found them on sale for $150 several times. Bought my first one form Dicks under the Sports Afield name, but of course it was really made by someone else, probably one of these guys. I can find no difference in construction between these brands and have several all up multiple years.

I'm not a huge guy (180 lbs) and even with my 12 yr old daughter with me the extra stand width is great to have.

another idea is hang two hang ons in the same tree. That's what I have done for my wife when I take her out occasionally.

Or, if the fiancé is not comfortable in a hang-on - put up a ladder stand for her and hang on above and to the side for you. Easy to put up and comfortable for both.

Or...... Just get rid of the fiancé and avoid many years of headache!

Last edited:
Top Bottom