Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

WTB: 40-80 hp Tractor-Deere, Kubota 1990's and newer.

I heard the JD gear boxes are suspect on some. Sure a lot of mx7s out there in cl....
I own a CX-15..... Deere’s most expensive batwing & heaviest they ever made.... when all the seals to the gear boxes leaked - I made new seals.... all the stuff inside gearbox stamped “MADE IN CHINA”. Scratched my head on what I owned & why they outsource heavy duty farm items so often. I am reasonably hard on things but no way can the deere keep up with the rhino’s. Just not close. On my deere batwing- I’ve replaced: all seals, 3 pto shafts, hubs & bearings, the whole tongue has broke, hitch, on and on. The rhinos I’ve run..... I literally have replaced nothing. Changed gear oil is all. They are just a far heavier & well built machine. If u want quality & product that lasts- rhino, bush hog, Shulte, etc imo hands down. If u cutting clover & not hard on things - the tractor supply mowers will clearly get the job done. & ya- we have a lil Mx-7 that’s ok- it’s on second gear box but does get job done. Just not like rhinos. & last 2 cents.... last time I got quotes on rhino & deere, etc - rhino was not more expensive- last I recall- slightly less $. Green paint with outsourced components was pretty expensive. I bet or guess those 709’s or older ones were before they outsourced stuff to China or all the other places they outsource products and paint it green.

Top Bottom