Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

WTB - Browning 20ga slugs

2-bucks

PMA Member
If anyone has these and not using them I'd be interested in buying them. They are currently the only ones that group good from my daughter's gun. Used to use Lightfield but I'm running out since they stopped making slugs.
Screenshot_20221203-101204_Chrome.jpg

Thanks...but ouch. I can wait until supplies fill back up at stores next year thank goodness.

I look at 8 different distributors i buy from for the shop - only one even showed it as an active product and none in stock. Do they still make them? Most browning stuff and winchester are very similar - possible something from Winchester that is about the same slug?

Thanks for checking. They were on the shelf at farm and fleet a few weeks ago. That's were i grabbed a box to try so hopefully this isn't the last year. Browning still shows them too. I know this is the wrong time of year to shop for slugs. It was just a fluke I saw them and thought I'd try them out. I'll look into the winchester options too. Thanks again.

Top Bottom