Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wyatt Stikes again.

deeraddict

PMA Member
Well my son Wyatt had a slow year this year for the youth season. I bought him a new Hoyt Ignite this summer and he is shooting awesome. We decided we would take the bow and the gun with us and would use the bow on any deer within 25 yards, otherwise for him to pick up the gun it had to be a buck. He missed a nice 8 pt at 75 yards opening morning, a little buck fever. We barely saw a deer again until this past Saturday when we hunted the first time out of a new setup. We had several does in range of the gun Saturday and Sunday morning. Then Sunday morning a buck snuck in behind him at about 60 yards and he drilled him. Not a perfect hit but it worked as he hit him in the neck. His 8th deer overall, and it was a great birthday present for me.

Thanks for all the comments guys, I will show Wyatt tonight. I may have created a monster, he is already begging to get back out with his bow for archery season.

Top Bottom