• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Youth season

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Starts this weekend right? Good luck to all and maybe do some checking if there’s a kiddo out there that could go out!! Enjoy folks & hope u make some awesome memories for these youngsters!

muddy

Administrator
Holy chit on a stick my kids are PUMPED!! They can't wait to hunt with Uncle Skip!! But that might be due to 3 healthy servings of pop tarts and ice cream each day we're there.

JNRBRONC

Round up your Thermocell. I was replacing some drywall in the garage last night, cutting it outside. As it got dark, something landed on my left arm. I smashed my first skeeter of the year. We had to close the doors as the whole garage filled with them. Looking to be a buggy spring.

On the commute to work the last couple weeks, I've seen Tom's strutting with hens. Good luck to the youngsters!

CurtisWalker

Holy chit on a stick my kids are PUMPED!! They can't wait to hunt with Uncle Skip!! But that might be due to 3 healthy servings of pop tarts and ice cream each day we're there.

1 Skip serving of ice cream is the normal mans 4 servings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CurtisWalker

I’m taking a youth hunter out Friday. Then a couple kids out over the weekend last I checked. Better reconfirm that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bub66

This will be my son's 1st season trying to kill a turkey, my question is he allowed to hunt any and all seasons with his Youth tag until he fills it?

Top Bottom