“Dream Bow Hunt”

blake

Life Member
Many of us have had the privilege to hunt different species in different states and in some cases foreign countries.

I thought it might be interesting to see what your dream hunt would be in the United States.

If I missed your dream species please post it.

There would b NOTHING better than climbing the beautiful mountains of Tajikastan and taking a Marco Polo with a bow!

Looks like I am not alone, the two dreams I have are hunting moose in the Yukon in a place like Jim Shockey's area, and a pack-in elk hunt in the southern rockies.

Someday.....

Since I had to pick one I went with the Alaska moose hunt but I'd really like to pair it with a grizzly hunt. That would rule.

Call me crazy, but id go for mid-west whitetail.

This year I have had the oppertunity to hunt 3 provinces for bears, hunted vancouver Island, Hunted the sub-artic Tundra for Caribou, and allthough they were great experiances, and I will continue to adventure, nothing comes close to whitetails! Until i have hunted whitetails in every deer populated state and province they inhabit, that will be my dream hunt.

Iowabowtech said:
Since I had to pick one I went with the Alaska moose hunt but I'd really like to pair it with a grizzly hunt. That would rule.
To hunt something that was more than likely hunting you at the same time is awesome.

The one thing I want to do before I leave this great earth is to kill me a big ole brown bear. I would follow that with another elk hunt in Colorado. That was great fun.

Typical250 said:
There would b NOTHING better than climbing the beautiful mountains of Tajikastan and taking a Marco Polo with a bow!

T-
When you come up with that extra 150K to take me....just call. If we are going to dream, dream big! :way:

Ha Ha.... thas funny.. the trip is'nt that high.. I have been looking into it for next year.. i'll let ya know some prices.. I think it's alot cheaper if you fly into a $shit hole town.. Plane may just b a little sketchy, but it would be worth it to breath thin air and wack one of those animals

Yes... Every one on the list. :)

Would love to do any of them.

Im young enough now that if every couple of years I do a different hunt in North America I should be able to get a few different species hunted.

I would love to hunt most anything but would really like to see the landscape in Alaska whle chasing moose. Elk would be a blast as well. I need to win the lottery!

Hard to beat an Iowa whitetail but an elk or moose hunt would be something to remember. I wonder how many that chose Iowa whitetail are from Iowa? lol

Back