Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

1-10 How do you rate the Classic this year?

Noodles3435

Once again there was a lot of "wow, i wish i could shoot a deer like that." But overall im my opinion, i think the classic isn't quite as good as it has been in the past. Seems there are more and more booths there that don't even have a connection with hunting or whitetails. So i ask, how do you rate the classic this year on a 1-10 scale? I give it a respectable 7...but thats my opinion, whats yours?

I going to have to give it an 8.5. The classic is always a great time but the cost of things is getting crazy. The only other thing that I didnt care for was how crowded it got but I can avoid that by not going on Saturday. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Thank you for your comment lxshooter. Anyone else who wants to rank the classic this year is more than welcome to. I know there are more responses out there.

I liked everything really well. I guess I've ONLY been to like 4-5 shows in my whole life though so not a lot to compare it to.
I GIVE IT AN 8.39872

PLUSES: I love all the bucks, great vendors, not crowded on Friday when I went, etc, etc

NEGATIVES: I really don't have too many, I have to get PICKY- $4 soda, booths that have nothing to do with hunting.

Funny thing: hunter "celebraties" giving out autographs /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Great show, great deer and great people!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">11</div></div>

Is that 1 louder than 10? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

It was fun as always.

Only thing I hated to see was an increased number of booths with the sign "Hunting Land For Sale" /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Still give it an 8. The extra room with the expansion helped a LOT.

Top Bottom