Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

10:30 - 3:30???

Anyone seeing any movement during these times? I can't get out first thing or hunt last thing, but can during these times? :confused:

Slows down pretty quickly in the A.M. And evening hunts have been slow in general IMO. Weather sucks, need it to be cold ....

i was out all day yesterday and I saw most movement between 10-3 actually some around 9AM all shooters and does......IDK if it was people picking corn or just out searching, but each time I said I will give it another 30 minutes in came another deer.

I would say just based on what I've been seeing in my neck of the woods, that your chances of seeing deer are good. I rattled in a mature deer on Tuesday at noon, and I was covered up in does yesterday around 3. I think with this warm weather moving in, things may change a bit (moving later in the evenings and earlier in the morning) but its the rut, if a doe is ready to be bred weather isn't going to effect that bucks movement or his ability to go searching for her IMO.

The best times for me where I hunt is always from about 9-10am to about 2pm. I would go for it.

Top Bottom