Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2004 Iowawhitetail Big Buck Contest Results

OneCam

The 2004-2005 turned out to be one of our best yet. Some incredible animals were taken by our PMA members ... here is a run down of our results.

Bow Category

#1 Tracker's Bow buck took top honors this year scoring a tremendous 198" gross score - prize: Knight Disc Elite Muzzleloader

157tracker.jpg

--------------------------------------------

#2 NiceRack harvested this incredible buck grossing 187" early in the season - Prize: Lone Wolf Sticks
157doug.jpg

#3 LogCabin scored on a hog scoring at 184" gross even with multiple broken tines - prize: Larry Zach Print

157MikeR.jpg

--------------------------------------------

#4 ScottI.C. harvested this brute scoring 176 4/8" late in the rut - Prize: Larry Zach Print
157fredbow.jpg

Gun Category

#1 ScottI.C. scored on this great buck very late in the gun season, it scored 165 3/8" - Prize: Lone Wolf Stand

157fred.jpg

-------------------------------------------

#2 150 Class shot this beauty during late season - it scored 165 2/8" - prize: Ghost Spray

157150muzz.jpg

Congrats to all
waytogo.gif

Congratulations to all of you. Those are certainly some great bucks you harvested.
waytogo.gif

Looks good fellas, congrats on a great season. You all leave tough shoes to fill as the 2005 season comes up.

I will put you guy's up against any other deer hunting web site out there for being able to get it done.We have hunting knowledge on Iowawhitetail that is second to NONE!!!
Congrat's to you all,I would call you all "Lucky",but I know better then that.
bow.gif
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom