Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2009 Iowa Deer Classic

blake

Life Member
hoofline.gif

location.jpg

2009 Iowa Deer Classic
March 6-8, 2009
HyVee Hall
Iowa Events Center
Des Moines, Iowa

Show Hours
Friday 3pm to 9pm
Saturday 9am to 8pm
Sunday 9am to 4pm

General Admission
Adult $10
Youth (7 to 12) $5
Kids under 7 free

Big Buck Contest Ticket $20
Family Pack (2 adult, 2 youth, four regular soft drinks) $25
<u>Friday Night is Ladies Night! All ladies are admitted FREE! </u>

Event Registration
Big Buck Contest: Fri 3pm thru Sun 11am
Shed Antler Contest: Fri 3pm thru Sun 11am
Classic 300 Archery Tournament: Fri 3pm thru Sun 11:30am

hoofline.gif

398ibalogo_1_.gif

PM
Ron Wyllie
Southwest Iowa IBA Area Representative
rwyllie@iowawhitetail.com

friday afternoon until 6/7. then the IBA banquet saturday, and i will be back to the classic first thing sunday with my nephew in tow....by far my funnest day at the classic

Sorry guys, love to be there. But they're featuring my display at the Dixie Deer Clasic this year so I better show up down there instead. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Sat for us. 2 hours one way, walk around most of the day and 2 hours back home. It will be tiring, but fun. Can't wait to see all of the bruisers. Don't forget how blessed we are to live in this state. I shot the biggest buck of my life this past season in the 150's range and woudn't even consider competing at the level Iowa produces. One would have to have a 200+ animal to be competitve in the archery NT class. Only in Iowa, maybe a few select other states. Kind of tough for me to think this may be my last year hunting in Iowa.

to crowded and parking a nightmare last time, im skipping. the way the economy is, you may see less hunters there, ill spend this yr in the woods collecting sheds thanks.

Top Bottom