Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

21 point Minnesota Buck poached

Hardwood11

It is going to be a good fall!
21 point buck poached from a fenced in game farm, the guy was telling everyone that he shot it in the wild. Scored over 200 inches. Geez?

I can't figure out how to put a link on here, can someone go to www.startribune.com and post the link on here

Buck poached

Oh my gosh, read this story, he missed the first shot, in the pen, then took another shot and hit it in the neck. Cut a hole in the fence and other deer escaped...Wow... You have got to read this, what an idiot!

Posted it on facebook

Hes an idiot, but what about the other two that are on the loose? Huge set of sheds around that area or if they have a season what would happen if you shoot one?? I didn't see an ear tag in the one that he killed?

Hes an idiot, but what about the other two that are on the loose? Huge set of sheds around that area or if they have a season what would happen if you shoot one?? I didn't see an ear tag in the one that he killed?
look at the right ear of the deer you can see a huge chunk of ear missing where he cut out the tag

Nothing like leaving evidence

Big story about it today in the Minnesota Outdoor News. He actually posted the picture on facebook the same day/or day after that the buck was poached from the pen.

He cut the identification tag from the ear, and that was clearly noticeable in the facebook picture, and he registered the deer!

Wow, how does someone actually think they could get away with this?

Top Bottom