Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2nd shotgun season 2011 buck

rookie10pt

Its 3:40pm and i am standing on a fallen down tree posting for the last deer drive of the day(people are discouraged because of not getting any deer). Any way sometime later i hear a "snap" a look to my left to see the next fellow poster bring his muzzleloader to his shoulder(he brought a muzzleloader and shotgun), I think "cool he see a deer".(this is a narrow strip, maybe two hundred yards wide at the widest. And the pushers had to walk along the edge to get back there). I look up and see some movement in between some trees, i raise my gun and look through the scope, just to see the deer, (didn't want to shoot and mess up his shot). Well its a buck with a doe following him, and they turn and start to come towards to me!! "shoot. no i'll probably miss...Shoot, no i'll probably miss, i can't miss SHOOT" right in the chest at 15 yds!!! he stumbled and started to run past the tree was standing on (maybe 5 feet away) so slam another slug into him, and he hits the ground and slide into a tree!! "did you get him, yea i got him"..."DID YOU GET HIM?...YEA I GOT HIM!! HE'S DOWN!!" Thank you Lord!!!

picture.php

Top Bottom