Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

82nd Airborne

crackers

Just a taste and I am still working on getting better pics. Out of the box the draw length was 29 1/16th" 70.8 lbs and shot 336 fps IBO
First test after I did some things was at 75% let off 29" draw 70.2 lbs and it shot 345 fps and then at 80% I'm getting 346 fps....and it's quite

82nd.jpg

That's the one I am after. Those cams look smooth...are they? I also like it's a2a length. Do you think the 60lb'r would break the 300fps mark?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rudd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's the one I am after. Those cams look smooth...are they? I also like it's a2a length. Do you think the 60lb'r would break the 300fps mark? </div></div>

I'm also curious about that.

if i keep reading stuff like that, ill end up like dor /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

WOW!!!!! I like Speed and Im glad Bowtech is on top of the speed world again at 350gr IBO

And for those who didnt want to read through 3 pages of important information

He said 340fps at 29" Draw at 60lbs. Wheeeeew thats just plain speedy!

Anyone get me a loan so I can go spend more of my money in Missouri! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Timekiller,
You arent ready to give up that Hoyt already are you? But if you are you have someone to ride with ya down to Crackers /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SteveO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Timekiller,
You arent ready to give up that Hoyt already are you? But if you are you have someone to ride with ya down to Crackers /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

I already have a home for it. I'm sure we'll be making arraingments shortly. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I was planning on deciding between the Guardian and General. This bow throws a wrench in that plan. Looking foward to shooting it!

I dont know the, guardian is a sweet shooter. But you cant pass up a bow that will throw out over 90 lbs of KE (The 82nd that is)! That is just stupid impressive

Good luck on the choice! Im sure you will be very happy with either after shooting a Hoyt /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Ok, I just read through the 3 pages of posts on AT. Sounds like an awesome bow. I will be in the market for a new bow this year, I just haven't been real pleased with my Vectrix. Might have to dive in and try the kool aid. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Uh oh, I might have to try this one out. If I like it the wife might get a late X-mas day present with my mathews XT.

I love my XT but when you have a midget draw like i do (26.5) a little speed doesn't hurt. I'm getting sick of shooting from 30-35yds with my arrow dropping 5-6 inches in that difference in yds.

I feel the need.....the need for speed! aaawh

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timekiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Smooth? Hand shock?</div></div>

Like a Ally

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SteveO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont know the, guardian is a sweet shooter. But you cant pass up a bow that will throw out over 90 lbs of KE (The 82nd that is)! That is just stupid impressive

Good luck on the choice! Im sure you will be very happy with either after shooting a Hoyt /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif</div></div>

At 29" draw with a 444gr arrow we got 95.75 lbs KE 311 fps

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rudd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's the one I am after. Those cams look smooth...are they? I also like it's a2a length. Do you think the 60lb'r would break the 300fps mark?</div></div>

At IBO it will not shoot under 300 at any draw length

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: crackers</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timekiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Smooth? Hand shock?</div></div>

Like a Ally </div></div>

Dont tell me that /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif I love my Ally over my Guardian any day of the week. Plus I would be getting more speed /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

He is getting some awesome results out of the 101 as well Ruddley... There is another post similar to the 82nd thread over on AT as well.

Top Bottom