Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Action Shot

pete

I was wondering why this doe was running. Take a close look at the backround.
12Chase-med.jpg

When I was going through my pictures, I passed this one twice without looking in the backround. I think the buck in the backround is the same one in my Avatar.

I keep coming back to look at this pic. What was the camera that took it and what were the settings? To freeze that deer in the air with no blurring is awesome.

That is one cool pic, you even have the rub in the pic next to her. I think the snow must really have helped with the exposure on this don't you think?

JNRBRONC,
The camera is a Sony P41 homebrew two members from this sight and myself built 6 of them this fall. I just use the settings that hagshouse.com has set up for the P41.

The more I look at this picture, the more amazing it is. Definitely one of the best I have ever seen.

[ QUOTE ]
The more I look at this picture, the more amazing it is. Definitely one of the best I have ever seen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes...me too!
waytogo.gif

It could easily be on the cover of a magizine!
grin.gif

Here's the full picture before I cropped it. I really didn't think I would get this much response from this pic.
12Chase2-med.jpg

Even before it was cropped that was a cool picture with her running. The cropped picture is awesome!! You should forward that to the company that made your camera and see what kind of response you get.

Top Bottom