Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

albino spotted

My brother called me last night on his way to a softball tourney and said he saw a couple hundred deer between Omaha and Des Moines and one was an albino doe just off I-80 at Menlo. He thought all the rain pushed them to higher ground. Anybody traveling thru there keep your eyes open and maybe you'll see whitey. Sorry no photo.

I saw the craziest thing today. There was 15 deer standing in about a 200 yard circle in a corn field that was totally surrounded by water on every side. They didn't have a clue what to do. The deer definitely are pushed up to higher ground.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LIV4RUT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I saw the craziest thing today. There was 15 deer standing in about a 200 yard circle in a corn field that was totally surrounded by water on every side. They didn't have a clue what to do. The deer definitely are pushed up to higher ground. </div></div>

That is insane! Maybe they put their heads together and came up with a solid plan of getting out of that situation!

Top Bottom