Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

ALL COWS MUST DIE

peterb

well the night starts off great. saw a yote come in but never got a shot. was getting close to 5ish and then all of a sudden i hear some heavy movement comin through. i look over to where my trail cam is and all i see is big black cows rubbin on my camera. mutha fudda. then they come over to where i am and all they do is eat below me til dark. i hate the fact my dad rents the timber, the guy that rents is nice but come on he knows i hunt oh well. thanks for letting me vent.
frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
all i see is big black cows rubbin on my camera. mutha fudda.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey you got a laugh outta me, at least it was worth something to somebody!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

I've got the same problem, except there are also a couple of bulls in the group. Let me just say it's not much fun walking in to your stand and running into one of them...

the latest ive been told they will be there is nov 13, and that is just runnin into my trappin, at least i think by next week or so they will be put in the back pasture, so at least it will give me a break for a bit.

Back when I used to hunt an area with alot of cows I ran into this problem all the time. Simple solution, carry a slingshot with you and a pocket full of acorns
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Back when I used to hunt an area with alot of cows I ran into this problem all the time. Simple solution, carry a slingshot with you and a pocket full of acorns
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I've also seen a pellet pistol used.....
Wyoming this year, I put my camera in an unused pasture for a week....yeah, well it got used about midweek. 108 pictures of cows.
confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
At least it wasn't the infamous flock of magical peacocks.

[/ QUOTE ]
jester.gif
jester.gif
jester.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

if that place didnt suck so much I would be back there.

[ QUOTE ]
well the night starts off great. saw a yote come in but never got a shot. was getting close to 5ish and then all of a sudden i hear some heavy movement comin through. i look over to where my trail cam is and all i see is big black cows rubbin on my camera. mutha fudda. then they come over to where i am and all they do is eat below me til dark. i hate the fact my dad rents the timber, the guy that rents is nice but come on he knows i hunt oh well. thanks for letting me vent.
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I think it's a Jackson CO thing from my experiences.
crazy.gif
I hate cows unless they're on a plate.
grin.gif

Top Bottom