Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ammo!!

I was in desmoines so I stopped by bass pro, the shelves were empty!, stopped by sportsmans warehouse on the way back home,EMPY!, ran to the walmart and absolute ZERO there. I can't how nuts people are buying this all up and paying the prices they are

Where have you been for the last two months? Haha! Pretty much every place is like that. It will slow down eventually (I hope), and when it does the supply will eventually catch up. It will take a long time but it will get there.

I saw bricks of 500 count .22 ammo selling for $75 a box! Complete rip off! Our local gun shop gets in 20,000 rounds of .22 every Tuesday and they don't last an hour.

Prices are starting to come down on ammo, and availability is pretty good still, at least online. The online stores you're still going to have to pay more. Fin & Feather got a big shipment in yesterday and I got 200 rounds of .223 for like $120. That's still expensive but better than anything I could find online.

yeah two weeks ago I came across some 223 rds at 2 different stores but didn't buy any ,haven't seen any since. at walmart there were 100 rd boxes for 35.00, kinda regret not buying but they'll be back on shelves eventually.

I think patience will be rewarded on ammo prices.

I've been looking for some reloading supplies, but got enough on hand to wait for prices to moderate.

I refuse to buy ammo right now. Lucky for me I bought up a bunch way before this latest scare.

I don't see why guys are still panic buying or where they are even shooting up all this .22 LR.

I think the .22 buying panic is two-fold right now. First I think there is a part scare that there will be an ammo tax issued and if that tax was say $0.10 - $0.20 per round then .22 will be crazy high compared to what it normally is. And the second part is that .22 can't be reloaded. So there would be no efficient way to get more other than buying new.

i think the 22 scare is mainly driven by greed. some ahole sees prices of $100+ a brick at a gunshow, and starts hoarding it, just to resell it for $100 a brick. if idiots would quit paying these dumbass prices, the sooner things can get back to normal, and production can catch up.

I've been looking for some reloading supplies, but got enough on hand to wait for prices to moderate.

Shoot me a PM, Randy, if there is anything I can help you track down. I've got some connections down here for my own reloading and might be able to help you out!

i think the 22 scare is mainly driven by greed. some ahole sees prices of $100+ a brick at a gunshow, and starts hoarding it, just to resell it for $100 a brick. if idiots would quit paying these dumbass prices, the sooner things can get back to normal, and production can catch up.

EXACTLY!! I'm seeing $60/brick for .22 and its ridiculous. Fortunately, I haven't seen $100/brick, but I'm not surprised. The hoarding is horrible everywhere!

I was in desmoines so I stopped by bass pro, the shelves were empty!, stopped by sportsmans warehouse on the way back home,EMPY!, ran to the walmart and absolute ZERO there. I can't how nuts people are buying this all up and paying the prices they are

I was there too, mostly just the handgun ammo and .22 ammo that's sold out. Plus some slugs, but most of the .243, .223, ect are in stock at Bass Pro in Altoona as of yesterday @2ish

ammo

Where have you been for the last two months? Haha! Pretty much every place is like that. It will slow down eventually (I hope), and when it does the supply will eventually catch up. It will take a long time but it will get there.

Ya i know i have been following it but just decided to vent a little now

Top Bottom