Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anyone Hunt Like This??

T250,
How come you haven't showed all of us here on IW any pictures of your two 200 inchers? I would really like to see them. I love to see big deer!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW, coming from someone that shoots down posts like these that is amazing!!. Really, thank you for paticipating. </div></div>

You're welcome T. Do we get to see them 200 inchers?

Gonna go with a NO on that.Iknow 250's a big liar, eat it up. Never planned on posting anything big, and never will, the guys who know me on here know exactly what lies upon my walls in my house and in the cabins in Minnesota. Thats all that matters 2 me, so Truetalker(Mr. start things), that hase'nt chimed in since my first entrance...NO! Sorry to all the others that are serious on here, but thats just the way the ball bounces.....See ya at the CLASSIC!

nothing against T250,

But why does many of his pictures look shopped?

And does he ever age? He looks the same in every picture?

I have hundreds of pictures that I could show, but the people in them would look different every time?

T250 looks the same in almost every picture he shows, except his wig gig?

In one of the "Indiana Jones" movies they were eating monkey....brains! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Just for the record I have eaten Monkey Bread. It is an exciting story but I'm not one to brag, maybe some day I will open up about it a little. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Dude? you have the the same face in most of your pictures?

How old are you? Did yo just have a good couple years or what?

Cause you have shown many many pictures and you have not changed a bit? Explain?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Heart Surgeon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Alright, here's one for the story books. The condensed version.

While I was playing professional football in Rome, a few teammates and I were in a high speed chase through the streets of Rome. We were being chased by a Brazillian hooker wielding a lead pipe. Red lights, blown front drivers side tire, other cars- didn't matter, we weren't stopping. Lost the hooker, parked the broke down car on a dark street and walked home 3 miles through the most communist neighborhood in Rome (where Mussolini lived) at 4 in the morning.

About a month later I made it back to the states, bought a new bow, shot a huge deer, drank 16 beers and nailed my girlfriend.

Since then my life has been pretty boring though... </div></div>

Stories like that Seth, make me proud to call you a friend. That one is pure poetry.

I wasn't trying to be "Mr. start things" as you call it by any means. It was a logical question. You claim to have killed 2 200 inch deer. That's fine, I have no reason not to believe you. However, if asking to see pictures is trying to "start things" then I'm guilty. You got me T250.

I would have asked ANYONE the same question if they said that!!!

Also, I didn't chime in when you made your grand entrance on the site either. I simply pointed out that you added points to some of the deer on your wall IN THE PICTURES THAT YOU POSTED ON THE SITE for everyone to see!!!!!! Just because I noticed it first makes me the bad guy or what? Good lord, I didnt post it you did! I mean seriously fella. You are just hurting yourself on here. Its amazing!

I just don't get why you are so willing to show off soooooo much about yourself on here but you can't show some pictures. Sorry I asked, didnt mean to strike such a nerve.

I am not trying to arrouse things on here again by any means. Sorry to all members and moderators, really. I just dont appreciate being spoke to like that on a public site for no good reason.

Really hope to see you at the classic, should be a good'n

Thanks Ruddly. It's actually true too. I'll tell ya the whole thing if I get a chance at the Classic. The only part that is maybe a bit exhaggerated is the "nailing my girlfriend after 16 beers" part. There isn't a whole lot of hanky panky going on after I get 16 beers in my system. If you know what I mean.

Anyway, maybe it's just better you use the "ignore user" that way you dont have to get caught in a web. Simple........Back to more important things, sorry to everyone else.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fletchman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude? you have the the same face in most of your pictures?

How old are you? Did yo just have a good couple years or what?

Cause you have shown many many pictures and you have not changed a bit? Explain?

</div></div>

Why would someone sit at home and spend countless hours photoshopping pictures to put on iowawhitetail so people can accuse him of lying, cheating, and of course photoshopping?

To tell ya the truth, I thought he was full of crap when i first started reading the post too but i decided id find out myself instead of accusing him of not having what he says he has.We decided to swap fishing trips and while i was up in Des Moines he showed me around his house and he isnt bull$hitting about what he has. Hes an avid hunter. All it takes and dedication and alotta luck.

As for his appearance not changing i dont know. Some people dont age as fast as others. Are you jealous? lol

Have fun at the classic everyone!!!!

Top Bottom